I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Fever


The temps have risen, the snow is melting and we are loving it! Being able to get out of the house in spring jackets is so wonderful. The kids love it as much as I do. And one of the best things about spring for kids is the puddles that the melted snow creates.



When I put Jack down on the ground he touched his hands to the ground and then did a double take. He was so surprised at how the dirt felt. It's pretty cool to watch a baby and see them experience things for the first time.



My little drunken zombie



I love Claire's facial expressions and hand gestures when she's telling me something. Oh so serious!


I'm dreaming of picnics, and splash parks, and trips to the zoo, and play dates at the park. It's going to be a fun spring/summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...