I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eleven Months


A year ago at this time, Jack was curled up safe and sound in my belly. We were at my parent's for a get together and it was 30 + degrees out. Claire was dressed in a sun hat, a sun dress, and was lathered in sun screen.


What a difference a year makes. Jack is now a walking, babbling little boy. And as for the weather...it's more like 3 degrees and their is lots of snow on the ground.



I am amazed everyday at how funny this boy is. He loves being chased. All I have to say is, "I'm going to get you" and he takes off at lightening speed giggling like a maniac. It cracks me up every time. When we are in the van he likes to make funny sounds from his car seat and when I make them back I see a huge smile in my rear view mirror. He still loves soft blankets. He will roll around and bury his face in them and make us all laugh. He's obsessed with our cat and as soon as he sees her, he boots it over to her to bury his face in her soft fur. 



He's a happy boy and always quick to smile.



He walks about 50% of the time now, and crawls at an insanely fast speed the rest of the time. He's super busy and into everything. When we tell him no, he turns around and looks at us, gives us a mischievous smile, and then turns around and continues to get into whatever we told him not to. When we get up to physically remove him, he crawls away as fast as he can while letting out squeals of excitement. 



He loves his mommy, daddy, and sister so much, and we feel the same. Can't help but reminisce about where we were this time, last year. The excitement and anticipation of waiting for him to come. And how fast they grow from a tiny helpless newborn, to a busy little toddler. Love you baby boy! 




1 comment:

  1. I swear you have just described Paisley. It's unreal!
    Jack looks a lot like Claire in that one close up head shot.
    Cannot believe the weather last year at this time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...