I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Looks Are Decieving


Yesterday we were going a little a lot stir crazy. It has been a very long, cold winter, and we are sick of being stuck inside. So when I looked outside and saw the sun shining I thought we would head outside. Lesson learned - just because the sun is shining and it looks like a beautiful day, doesn't mean it's not freezing and windy. We went for a little walk around the arboretum, and got right back in the van because it was so cold it hurt. *sigh* We will try again another day.

We were only out there for about ten minutes, but I managed to snap a couple photos. I'm making an effort to shoot on completley manual mode which is a bit of a challenge to get the hang of, but I think it will really improve the quality of my pictures. I also got photoshop and have been trying it out for editing. These are my first photos from my attempt.




4 comments:

  1. AWESOME Christine!! Keep shooting in Manual it is totally working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andi :) I think I'm going to love it when I get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! Manual is totally working for you!

    Are you also shooting in RAW format? If not, give it a try. I recently picked that up and it's fabulous... Makes editing in Photoshop even more fun!


    (Side Note - Talulah has that same pink hat with the pom-pom on top.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah! Yes, I am shooting in RAW. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...